Wednesday, March 14, 2018

More Winning! Racist Democrat Jay Chen Drops Out of Congressional Race

Jay Chen, one of the trustees of the San Antonio Community College District in Northeastern Los Angeles County, has dropped his Congressional bid to replace Ed Royce in the 39th Congressional district.

Chen came onto my radar about six months ago, when he issued a series of tweets attacking me and Congressman Ed Royce. He had claimed that I was a "White supremacist."



What a crock. The man was dishonest, a total liar.

I looked over Jay Chen's twitter feed, and the tweet is gone. He very likely deleted it, but his racism is still unjustified.

He also appeared on Tucker Carlson's program touting the benefits of college admissions' affirmative action programs, which disproportionately discriminate against Asian-Americans.

Here's the video:



This man had no business being in Congress.

He was a racist, a liar, and was dedicated to smearing people who did not look or think they way he did.

Pretty shameful.

Then I received this press release,which informed everyone that he was not running for Congress after all:


Contact: Eugene Tseng
Cell: 424-653-4648
E-mail: eugene@chenforcongress.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
03/13/2018

STATEMENT FROM JAY CHEN ON THE RACE
FOR CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 39

We have a unique opportunity to flip Congressional District 39 and restore accountability to Washington D.C.  I believe my experience, values, and roots in the district make me the best candidate to represent this community.  That is why I waged an uphill battle in 2012 to flip this seat, and it is why I entered the 2018 race.

I am humbled that so many have supported my candidacy, including delegates of the Democratic Party, Indivisible CA39, Progressive 39th, and leaders such as Congresswoman Judy Chu, Congressman Mark Takano, Supervisor Janice Hahn, Assemblywoman Sharon Quirk-Silva, Assemblyman Ian Calderon, and so many others.

I contacted Eugene Tseng to find out what was going on. Apparently, Chen had not received the endorsement from the California Democratic Party, even though he received the most delegates pre-convention--47%.

But the reality is that with the top-two open primary system in California and a crowded field, the path for a Democratic victory is a narrow one.  As of now 9 Democratic candidates and 7 Republican candidates have filed for a primary in which Republican turnout may remain higher than Democratic turnout.  The probability of two Republicans advancing in November, and Democrats squandering a historic opportunity, is real.

Jay Chen with rabid communist
Judy Chu

Yes, and it is a good thing.

We don't need more Democratic Congressmen, men and women committed to undoing the economic and foreign policy victories of our President and the Republican majorities. We have so much work left to accomplish, and that will not happen with a Democratic House or US Senate.

Chen has not endorsed anyone for that Congressional seat ... yet. 

At any rate, there is more good tidings for me. People who do bad things to me will not get away with it.

Why? Because I have a promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment