Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Letters to the Editor About Jimmy Kimmel Appearance and Article



The outpouring of support for me and the rest of our team on the Jimmy Kimmel show has been incredible.

Yesterday, I was walking through South Torrance. I stopped in a restaurant to pick up something, and one of the patrons at the counter recognized me from the Jimmy Kimmel segment. I was really glad that more people around the country can know how to stand up to these left-wing bullies. There is no reason for any American to feel ashamed that we don't want to put up with more illegal immigration in our country.

Here are some other letters I have received over the past few days following the MAGA vs. DACA segment:

Dear Mr. Schaper, 

I enjoy reading your articles. I especially enjoyed the Kimmel segment you did. I normally refuse to watch the SOB but this was worth it. I have a low tolerance for ignorance but I do continue my search for a Liberal that is capable of independent thought and can speak using Fact, Truth, and lacks “groupthink mentality”. I am writing you to see if you have a Facebook page that I can follow. I am NOT a twitter person. AND I am NOT some Liberal troll baiting you with nonsense. I am a Constitutional Conservative Independent that voted for OUR President and posted a photo of his ballot on his Facebook page. 

Really pissed of the Liberals in my small community. They tried to stop me saying it was supposed to remain confidential. I told them a federal judge said I could do it and made clear who I voted for. You could hear a pin drop in the room. I will begin flying my TRUMP “Make America Great Again” flag when I recover from an upcoming procedure. It is sure to piss people off yet again! As a disabled Veteran it is nice to have a real Commander in Chief back in the office after such a long time! 

Regards, 
Michael J. Hair 
Sgt. USMC inactive 
SSgt. USAF inactive



---------

That man has no shame!  I read your article and watched the clip and not surprisingly he didn’t show you or any of the ladies speaking very much at all-only the older gentleman who seemed the least compassionate. 

The obvious answer for that DACA recipient is to get married if she is so desperate to stay here. Why that discussion wasn’t fully showed is exasperating but not surprising. 

Jimmy Kimmel is an a**hole. 

Good luck with what you do. I don’t know how you stand it in California. 

Christina 
From Michigan


-------


In this letter, a follower of mine in Virginia shared this video with me, which details how triggered the Left has become, including this wannabe commentator on YouTube.

I may disagree with you on DACA and other immigration policies, but do these virtue signaling creeps really think they're helping their cause?



--------------

Great work on the Kimmel show. You represented the silent majority well.

Thank you.

Brian Colas

FYI:

The article is Trending #1 AGAIN on Townhall!




Please keep sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment