Thursday, February 8, 2018

Letter to the New LA Times Owner

The new owner needs to know that I have not read the LA Times for a long time because of its nefarious, abusive left-wing bias.

The newspaper ran an entire editorial series on "Our Dishonest President". That editorial was not just partisan, but incompetent hackery.

LA Times reporters have relied on rumors rather than substantial statements from sources, as well.



Hailey Branson-Potts wrote two hit pieces against me, even insinuating that I am racist. She interviewed with a number of friends of mine, all of different ethnic backgrounds. For her to allege that I am racist is completely fraudulent, and perhaps libelous.



Such reporting is unethical and without merit. She has also has ties to well-known anti-Semite Helen Thomas, and I was not aware of those connections.

The newspaper needs to hire reporters, not social justice warriors more interested in pushing a narrative rather than simply reporting on the facts.

I would also urge more balance in the editorial section, including conservative as well as liberal viewpoints.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Arthur Schaper

No comments:

Post a Comment