Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Congressman Steve Scalise: Trump Called Me a Legend




Fellow American,

President Trump called me a “legend” and one of the “toughest members” ever to serve in the House during his State of the Union! I’ll never forget that moment - and I’ll never give up on my mission to help him Make America Great Again!

Contribute $15 to Secure the House for Trump

I am 100% committed to our President’s agenda - and he’s counting on me to secure his majority in the House. Nancy Pelosi and her scheming Democrat allies know that taking the House is their best way to stop Trump.

They’re already talking about what they’ll do when they win, and it’s not pretty.

That's why I'm asking for your help.


I need a contribution of just $15 to launch our Secure the House fund!

We can't count on the biased, unfair mainstream media to help us set the record straight. Our only shot at winning the midterm elections is communicating directly with American people and mobilizing grassroots Conservatives.

This is coming directly from me: without your help we don’t stand a chance against Pelosi. 

President Trump needs you. I need you.

Are you ready to answer the call?


Contribute $15 Immediately

Thank you,


Steve Scalise


No comments:

Post a Comment