Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Wisconsin US Senate Race 2018: Kevin Nicholson for US Senate


Arthur,
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: Tammy Baldwin has been a disaster on national security.
Do you remember when the Obama administration called ISIS the ‘JV team,’ coddled a state sponsor of terrorism in Iran, and showed weakness to our enemies instead of strength?
Kevin does. And it frustrated him to no end.
Tammy Baldwin continues to support the failed national security policies of Barack Obama, even though those same policies led to further chaos in the Middle East, and a more dangerous Iran and North Korea.
It’s time for a leader who has real experience combating national security threats to be in the Senate.
Kevin is ready to take back Washington from these liberal politicians who have failed to protect America.
When Kevin was serving in the U.S. Marines Corps, he saw firsthand the evil acts committed by al Qaeda and other extremists. He was in al Anbar Province in Iraq --- one of the most dangerous and intense areas --- as part of the troop surge, and helped find and dismantle enemy IEDs designed to hurt fellow soldiers and civilians alike in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
Kevin has proven he is committed to keeping our nation safe --- no matter what it takes.
When America needs to fight back against terror, we send in the Marines. Now, we need to Send in the Marine to help shake up the swamp in Washington.
Please consider chipping in today to Send in the Marine and keep our country safe and secure.






Thank you,
Team Nicholson
 
PAID FOR BY NICHOLSON FOR SENATE
 

6 comments:

  1. What's up to every body, it's my first visit of this webpage; this blog carries awesome and in fact good material for readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I all the time emailed this webpage post page to all my friends,
    for the reason that if like to read it next my contacts will too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone
    during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better!

    Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to
    him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for
    sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's certainly a great deal to find out about this topic.
    I like all the points you made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjⲟу what you guys аre uρ too. This kind of clever ѡork and reporting!
    Keeр up the great works guys I've added you guys to my persߋnal bⅼogroll.

    ReplyDelete