Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Luke Messer for US Senate: Beat Joe Donnelly

Arthur,
I’m excited to serve on the team as Luke Messer’s campaign manager.
A critical piece of our agenda is building the wall along the Southern border and reforming our broken immigration system – and I know it’s a big issue for you too.
I think you’ll like this interview Luke did where he talks about eliminating tax credits for illegal immigrants.
Luke on Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants

Watch Now

You’ll be hearing from me in the future with critical updates both from the campaign trail and on landmark accomplishments Luke delivers in the House.
Be sure to check out his interview here: https://secure.lukemesser.com/luke-immigration-interview
Thanks,
Chasen Bullock
Campaign Manager
I Like Luke

Watch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment