Friday, December 8, 2017

It's Over! "Fascist"-Book Bans Me For Good #BoycottFacebook

What a sad day, at least in a nominal sense. There is good news to reap from this devastating development -- to a degree.

Cue ELO:



Facebook not only blocked me on my initial account following my Facebook Live video exposing the McCarty Church promoting illegal immigration and sedition, but Facebook cracked down on my back-up Facebook Account, too.

I tried to open up a third one, and that was shut down within two hours.

I had been blocked from posting and sharing on my original Arthur C. Schaper Facebook account because of my Live video exposing McCarty Church in West Adams hosting an illegal alien town hall.

Facebook called that "bullying."



Give me a break. Exposure of sedition and misconduct in my own country, in my own state is now "hate speech" and "bullying" to Facebook.

This is beyond shameful, and it needs to be exposed.

All my accounts have been disabled, now. This is beyond unreal, the epitome of fascism from a private firm which wants to protect itself from the regulation of the federal government.


The pages are gone, the profiles are gone, everything that I had set up and run is Gone, Gone, Gone.



Fine then. Good riddance.

Fascist book has gone too far, and their desperation will be their undoing.

It's time to Boycott Facebook.


1 comment:

  1. I've been off of Facebook for two or three years. I don't need to scroll through pages of foolishness posted by people who were never really my friends anyway. Coupled with their extreme censorship, I don't miss it at all. Good riddance!

    ReplyDelete