Friday, November 17, 2017

Judge Roy Moore: Mitch Wants a Fight? He Will Get One!


Fellow Conservative,

My sleeves are rolled up tight . . .

My heels are dug in deep . . .

After 40 years of slugging it out day in and day out with the forces of evil trying to rip apart the moral foundations of our society, I've had enough.

I apologize for my tone, but McConnell crossed the line by assaulting my integrity and character as a Christian man through his false accusations against me.

So if McConnell wants a fight -- I'm going to give him a fight.

And 
I don't plan on holding back the punches.
That's why I'm counting on you to chip in a donation to help me fight back against McConnell with everything I've got until the bell tolls on December 12?
The sad truth is, Mitch McConnell and the national GOP are working hand-in-hand with liberal Democrats to steal the election away from the good people of Alabama.

Worse yet, McConnell is plotting behind the scenes with liberal Gloria Allred -- who takes credit for passage of Roe v. Wade -- in a nasty and vicious smear campaign against me.

This shows how much the establishment flat-out HATES our conservative Christian values.

They'd rather partner up with the same liberal who shoved Roe v. Wade down our throats -- which legalized the murder of unborn babies in America -- than elect a principled conservative fighter to the U.S. Senate who will work with Trump to Drain the Swamp.

If you're as disgusted and outraged as I am right now, I'd be honored to have you with me in my corner while I slug it out with McConnell and the elites on December 12.

So can I count on you to let me know you're with me by chipping in a generous contribution of $2,700, $2,000, $1,500, $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $75, $50 or $35 immediately.
Of course, I understand only a few people are able to afford $2,700 ($5,400 per couple) -- the maximum legal amount under federal law.

If you are such a person, this is a race worth investing the maximum amount.

This is our opportunity to FIRE Mitch McConnell and replace him with a firebrand conservative willing to Drain the Swamp.

Not only that, but the outcome on December 12 is expected to set the tone for the 2018 mid-term elections.

The stakes have never been higher.

A victory over McConnell on December 12 will embolden conservative patriots across the country to rise up, challenge the RINO's and elect a constitutional majority in Congress next November.

That's why I'm asking you to please chip in the maximum amount you can donate at this critical moment
For some, I know $50, $35 or $25 is a stretch -- and for others $5 or $10 can be a major sacrifice for others.

I'm not sure how much you can give right now.

But whatever the amount, please know your contribution is greatly appreciated and will be put to immediate use for my campaign.

So what do you say
?

Are you with me?

Will you stand with me and fight against McConnell with everything you've got?

I'm counting on you like never before. So please, chip in a donation to help me stand and fight the forces of evil and deliver a knock-out blow to McConnell and his cronies on December 12.

Thank you in advance for your support!
Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

3 comments:

  1. Ninni Laaksonen
    Jessica Drake
    Karena Virginia
    Cathy Heller
    Summer Zervos
    Kristin Anderson
    Jessica Leeds
    Rachel Crooks
    Mindy McGillivray
    Natasha Stoynoff
    Jennifer Murphy
    Cassandra Searles
    Temple Taggart McDowell
    Jill Harth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Artie, you support child molesters, huh? And you call yourself a "Christian"? Fuck you.

    ReplyDelete