Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Judge Roy Moore: 40 Years on the Front Lines of the Fight


Friend,
Please don't set this email aside or save it for later.
It's vitally important -- and it'll only take you a couple of minutes to read.
Mitch McConnell, the Obama-Clinton Machine and the fake news media are waging an all-out WAR against me, my wife and my family.
Of course, after fighting against the forces of evil for more than 40 years, I've developed thick skin -- so I normally don't respond to filthy and disgusting lies and accusations launched against me by political opponents.
But this time it's a little different.
The forces of evil aren't attacking my political beliefs or attacking my deeply-held Christian values like they usually do.
They're attacking and assaulting my honor and my character.
As a West Point Graduate, a U.S. Army Veteran and a God-fearing Christian who believes in our traditional values, attacks on my honor and character are not things I take lightly.
The sad truth is, these latest attacks are nothing more than political witch hunts -- desperate acts by the forces of evil who flat-out hate our conservative values.
I'm under fire like never before.
Mitch McConnell and his attack dogs.
The Obama-Clinton Machine and their cohorts in the fake news media.
They're unloading all of their firepower on me as part of a last-ditch effort to defeat me and keep me out of Washington.
But I won't back down.
I'm in this fight until the bell rings on December 12.
When I launched my campaign I knew I'd face the most vicious assault in modern political history.
But I believe God called me to this place for a reason.
That's why I've stood my ground -- and will continue to stand my ground -- as long as there's breath in my body.
But today, I’m coming to you and asking for help like never before.
I'm asking you to take a stand with me and defend our conservative values and Religious Liberties against the forces of evil trying to destroy us.
I don’t know what amount you can afford.
Perhaps you can give $1,000, $500 or $250 to this fight.
Perhaps all you can do is $50, $35, $25 or even just $20 or $10.
Thank you for standing with me in this fight.
I appreciate your continued support!
Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment