Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Pork Chop Express: How to Take Down a Set-Up Like a BOSS!

Last week, I received a phone call from a guy named Trey Arnold aka Maxwell.

He runs a podcast called the Pork Chop Express.

Cool. Cool.

He wanted to have me on the show.

I was OK with it.

I admit, candidly, that I have been leery of Podcasts.

I wanted to give Pork Chop a chance.

So, I went on!


The Podcast is based out of Florida, and the host boasted a worldwide reach.

Sounds good. I was riding in the car with a friend of mine, who was taking me to another event in Los Angeles County.

The radio podcast began with long clips from comedian Aries Spears making jokes about language differences for a black man purchasing food at a restaurant where the workers do not speak English.

Finally, I came onto the program.



I talked about myself and the growing number of Trump supporters in Los Angeles County. We are taking the message and the mission to every corner of California and Make California Great Again.

The host then questioned me about what happened at Berkeley, how I was robbed, assaulted, chased down, spit upon for exercising my First Amendment rights. For some reason, the host began questioning my manhood. That is really strange.

I simply responded: "I have a promise, Isaiah 54:17. It takes great strength to rest in peace."

I also shared that I used the press to my benefit, and I have them serve as my wall since the Berkeley police refused to do their job. To this day, I do not understand why free speech advocates and Trump supporters who get victimized get all the shame and blame.

Did anyone not pay attention? Did they not realize that from that point on, the media could not carry water for Antifa? From that point on, the Democratic Party could not play cheerleaders for this hateful, bigoted Nazi group?

Nancy Pelosi had to show solidarity with the Trump supporters!



The Bay Area media had to acknowledge that Trump supporters are not only NOT white supremacists or hatemongers, but that we were the victims of Antifa, left-wing haters.

Why is this a problem for some people?

Maxwell--as the host wanted to be referenced--had to back away at that point.

I announced that there are plenty of Californians who are fighting hard for the MAGA Agenda, and that President Trump's policies and reforms are helping us, even though Governor Jerry Brown and California Democrats are ruining the state at a rapid pace.

Maxwell wanted to make a point about the LGBT movement overwhelming California, including the latest law which makes it a crime to use the wrong pronoun when addressing a transgender person in an old-folks home.

Give me a break. Even thought I was a militant leader in the MassResistance movement (I had served as the California Director for the pro-family cause), I told Maxwell with confidence that that issue is actually losing ground. For sure that law will be challenged in court.

The biggest concern is illegal immigration!

Then a caller came on the line.

His name? Johnny Benitez.



It takes a special kind of irrelevance to earn the disrepute of Trump supporters and OC Central Committee party leaders, yet that is precisely what Benitez has done, at least based on what I have read about this person.

At that point I  realized that this call/radio program was a set-up, but no big deal. I am used to intellectual as well as physical attacks.

Immediately, I defined the opponent and set the narrative.

"Hey! It's Johnny Benitez! Look, I know that you hate Israel, and you have a problem with the Jewish state. I forgive you, and I hope that someday you understand where I am coming from on that matter."

He immediately tried to shout or say something over me. "No, that's not true."

Uh, yet it is true.

He even mocked me once, claiming that I had "doxxed" a kid--not true--and that I was putting "Israel First", denying my citizenship-responsibility as an American.

Since when can an American not support Israel without in turn undermining this country? There is nothing wrong, nothing in conflict with supporting Israel and putting American interests first. None at all.

Benitez was hoping to corner me on something: but he got taken down.

The host didn't like that I was talking over him, but it was clear that there was no interest in a debate or a discussion.

Time was running out for me --the meeting in Cudahy was about to begin--so I told off the host and Benitez, then recited by banner verse, and hung up the phone:


Final Reflection

There is so much winning!

Even when there are enemies on the Left as well as the Right, nothing has to stop us.

We should never be afraid to call people out on their lies.

I post this information in part to let people know that there is no reason for us to be civil at all times, if civility is defined by allowing people to lie to us and attempt to shame us either publicly or privately.

It's important that in all that we do, we stand tall for the truth and do not let anyone intimidate us.

You and I have nothing to fear, and even when people try to lie about us--we can rest assured that all things will work for our good!

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Arthur! "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." (John 8:32)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth Arthur! Podtrash Network is just that - TRASH. Never a success, but is currently going up in flames like the wildfires in CA. The host Trey Arnold/Maxwell is by far the most unhinged, racist, homophobic, Jew hating person allowed to broadcast anywhere. So overly intoxicated & incoherent 24/7 on who knows what, he can barely speak. Shock is what he's attempting but comes off as an uninformed, uneducated, moron that only his handful of friends pretend to tolerate. The owner Wushs claim to fame, although illegal, comes from pirating Howard Stern content for resale & other nefarious 'transactions' from Canada to his loyal listeners in the USA.

    ReplyDelete