Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Letter to the Editor: "God Bless Our Arthur"

This was a great letter I received in my Facebook Feed.

Some of the words and letters will look bad or odd, but I choose to leave it as is for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you again, all of you who have been so helpful and supportive!--Arthur

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm purposefully NOT commenting on your Posts or live Feed's as I know Dangerous people & idiot's I see close to you in video's slander my name & Dox.

I'm even certain messages here are not private. Just know I'm paying close attention to your info while I too am doing "work" on Topics being covered up within SFV LA & sending you Safety Prayers daily. I'm just trying to stay low profile as even some close to you I will never trust again. I do trust & respect the bravery & years worth of knowledge which has been a great education for me & I'm sure many other's.




I've gone to Bat for you & some I won't name but I try to do that direct & away from social media & Text since people close to you can not be trusted making it a tad difficult to prove these are not true friends of yours. I pray this handful steps away so the larger local Community starts to come back out to be by your side in support. You are doing a great job in educating local S California & I hope all of our hard work pays off for 2018.

God Bless our Arthur to guide you & keep you physically & Mentally safe each day/night from this day forward. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ✡️πŸ™✝️πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ€πŸŒ»

No comments:

Post a Comment