Friday, October 6, 2017

Conservative Resurgence in the US Senate Supports Judge Roy Moore


Arthur,

I just got back from a two-day trip to Washington, D.C.

And let me tell you, conservatives in Congress are FIRED UP about the possibility of having another principled fighter on the frontlines of the fight to Drain the Swamp.

In fact, yesterday I met with Senators Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Mike Lee about repealing ObamaCare, securing the border, balancing our budget and restoring constitutional government in Washington.

Senators Paul, Cruz and Lee are excited about the possibility of another conservative fighter joining them on the front lines in Washington.

But Arthur, they're also worried.

They're worried because of the power behind the Obama-Clinton Machine.

And they know that -- without your immediate support -- my campaign won't have the resources to fight back against the Obama-Clinton Machine and get our winning message out to as many voters across the state as possible before December 12.

Arthur, Senators Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Mike Lee are standing with me in this fight.
 

Can I count on you to stand with me by chipping in a donation to my campaign's Conservative Victory:  Defeat the Democrats Money Bomb IMMEDIATELY?
 

Thank you, Arthur, for standing with me in this fight.

I appreciate your support.



Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

 
 
 

 
Twitter
Facebook
Website


Copyright © 2017 Judge Roy Moore For US Senate, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
Judge Roy Moore For US Senate
P.O. Box 5032
MontgomeryAL 36103

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
 

No comments:

Post a Comment