Friday, October 13, 2017

College Snowflakes Triggered Over Second Video, File False Privacy Strikes

At the Scripps College Event, people rose up in outrage and slammed Hussam Ayloush for his hateful, bigoted remarks about President, America, our Judeo-Christian values.

He also shamed and mocked his critics in the audience while refusing to answer questions from the audience.



After the meeting, I engaged in discussion with other people at the meeting. First, the camera man in the middle of the room tried to slam me as someone who had painted him and others in the audience with a broad brush. I had not.



Then the Muslim apologist at the back of the room tried to justify Hussam Ayloush and challenge the arguments that Islam is a dangerous political cult. She dismissed some of my arguments by claiming "Well, I only have a PhD." The argument from authority is a tired trope from arrogant liberal academics.



Ayloush had tried the same line on me: "I know the Bible better than you do."

What?! Pretty arrogant and bigoted. This kind of tribal thinking has developed and gotten worse over time among academic communities. The students have adopted this same kind of arrogance, too.



Here's the video link when I had uploaded initially. I took it down after I received two privacy complaints, since I had never entered the challenge of receiving not one but TWO privacy violations.

Here are the emails that I received from YouTube support.

First Email:

Dear Arthur Christopher Schaper,
This is to notify you that we have received a privacy complaint from an individual regarding your content:
------------------------------------------------------------
The information reported as violating privacy is at 1_00-14_56
-------------------------------------------------------------

Essentially, the complaint wanted me to get rid of the entire video. Ridiculous.

Then there's the second email:

Dear Arthur Christopher Schaper,
This is to notify you that we have received a privacy complaint from an individual regarding your content:
------------------------------------------------------------
The information reported as violating privacy is at 0_55-5_05
-------------------------------------------------------------

Outrageous.

This was a targeted attack to silence my record of an interview with collece students.

I was clearly recording them, and if they did not want to talk to me, then they had every right to go away.

Here is the entire discussion re-uploaded to Vimeo:

Trump Supporters School College Kids on Islam from Arthur Schaper on Vimeo.

This was actually a very effective discussion. It was in a public space.

Check out what we had to talk about--these students got schooled!

No comments:

Post a Comment