Thursday, October 5, 2017

Alabama: Ground Zero for Trump Agenda vs. Left-wing Globalist, Coastal Elites



Arthur,

Two days ago Joe Biden declared a national left-wing war against me and my campaign -- rallying limousine liberals from New York City and California to pour MILLIONS into vicious and nasty attack ads against me.

Worse yet, the Obama-Clinton Machine is sure to mobilize an army of left-wing foot soldiers and agitators to Alabama to intimidate and scare conservatives into staying home on December 12.
 

Arthur, this race is about far more than Democrats stomping out me and my campaign.

To liberal Democrats and their mouthpieces in the fake news media, this race is also a referendum on President Donald Trump heading into the critical 2018 mid-terms.

That's why the Obama-Clinton Machine sent Joe Biden to Alabama on Monday to kick of a national left-wing assault against me and my campaign.

And that's why I'm personally asking for your financial support at this critical moment.

You see, after a tough runoff, my campaign coffers are dry. 

And the truth is, right now I don't have the funds to fight back against the Obama-Clinton Machine.

I must be able to count on your continued support to defeat my opponent and help Donald Trump Drain the Swamp.
 

So Arthur, will you please let me know you're with me by chipping in a donation to my campaign's Conservative Victory:  Defeat the Democrats Money Bomb immediately?

Even if it's just $5 or $10, please chip in a donation to let me know you're still with me in this fight.
Of course, I’m used to being attacked for my unwavering commitment to Christian values and conservative principles.

So rest assured, 
Arthur, I will not back down -- EVER.

But when I'm slugging it out with the national Democrat Machine, I need to know you’re with me in my corner. 
 

So please chip in a donation to let me know you've got my back.

With your generous help and support, I’m prepared to win this race against the Obama-Clinton Machine the old-fashioned way.

Not by spending millions on fancy D.C. consultants. 

Not by watering down my conservative message and cowering from my views.
 

Arthur, I plan to win this race using the same grassroots muscle that helped me topple Mitch McConnell in the Republican Primary.

That's why I'm personally asking for your support.

So 
Arthur, what do you say?

Are you with me?
 

Will you chip in a donation -- even $5 or $10 -- to let me know you've still got my back?

Thank you in advance for your support.

It means the world to me.



Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

 
 
 

 
Twitter
Facebook
Website


Copyright © 2017 Judge Roy Moore For US Senate, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
Judge Roy Moore For US Senate
P.O. Box 5032
MontgomeryAL 36103

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
 

No comments:

Post a Comment