Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Winning! Larry Elder Posts My Article About Navarro Outraising Maxine Waters

So much winning!

I have loved so much of what the Sage from South Central, Larry Elder, has shared with me and the public.

Larry Elder!

I learned so much about conservative values from Elder, especially how to make the case for free markets, free enterprise, and free people.

Not only that, but is presence in local forums and on national television is distinctly inspiring. He commands a great deal of respect.

Omar Navarro for Congress

I just found out that he posted my article about Omar Navarro outraising Maxine Waters!


Here's the full spread on his website:



Here's the close-up screen shot of the right side of the page below:


Winning!



1 comment:

  1. Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend
    your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a
    acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast provided bright clear concept

    ReplyDelete