Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Cudahy Mayor Chris Garcia Stands with Child Rapist

Now this is really shameful and disgraceful.

Cudahy Mayor Chris Garcia wants to promote Harvey Milk as an activist on individual dignity and equality.

Check out this post on Facebook:


The sentiment of the quote is true.

But Harvey Milk was an evil man, a pervert of the lowest grade who seduced young men and boys, only to rape them afterwards.

His prolific perversity is legendary only because so many people have pushed this sordid facts into the closet:



Unbelievable.

What kind of elected official openly sides with such immoral perversity?!

The citizens of Cudahy need to stand up to this rabid, immoral hatred!

3 comments:

  1. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photography locations in Birmingham, UK? I was wondering if people would be kind enough to
    mention some nice places for digital photography in Birmingham.

    I recently visited the Coventry Transport Museum that was good and it allowed me to check my low light capabilities of my zoom lens.
    Another location which I d recommend can be Millennium Point.
    The gardens outside are... display more Cannon Hill Park
    ought to be good and you might like to try the type reserves
    near Sarehole Mill and the River Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so puzzled about my car? So the vin amount says it's a 2008 Honda civic ex 4 Door sedan. The car has leather sterring
    wheel, seats, and heated seats and was marketed
    to me as the ex-l sedan. The ex model in 2008 did not come with leather nor
    heated chairs. Yet the DMV believes it's an ex. Am I missing something here?

    the dmv only classifies automobiles as they are shown,
    probably in the original name, and unless they are charging
    you extra, don't make a scene about any of it

    ReplyDelete