Monday, April 10, 2017

Syria Protest: Anti-Semitism on the RISE in Downtown LA

At the Syria protests in Downtown LA last week, I could not believe the rising anti-Semitism I heard from anti-Trump protesters.

Abby of the Women's March told me that she received three anti-Semitic remarks during her time with us!

Then this guy went off on Jewish people and claimed that they had concocted the fight in Syria:





Then that crazy guy came back and ranted more:



This is really creepy.

This rising anti-Semitism is the legacy of Barack Obama's weak, pro-Muslim foreign and domestic policy.

On my YouTube channel and on my Twitter feed, I have received unprecedented number of anti-Semitic, Jew-hatred comments.

It's creepy, it's scary.

What is going on in this country?

No comments:

Post a Comment