Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Update for LA for Trump: Criminal Report Filed Against One Skateboard Bully to DA's Office

Yes, there is justice in Los Angeles County.

And the wheels are moving pretty swiftly!

Here is the miscreant who hit my poster and broke it at the LA for Trump/No Sanctuary State rally on March 18, 2017:


Here is the video of what Nava and four other thugs did to us on March 18, 2017:

and



Here are the contacts I have shared with the Central Division of the Los Angeles Police Department.

My point of contact is offer Felipe Neris:

From: Arthur Christopher Schaper
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 5:00:30 PM
To: Felipe Neris
Subject: Case #170109269 Re: Vandalism, sign broken

Hello Officer Neris:

My name is Arthur Schaper, and I am member of Los Angeles for Trump.

I gave a statement to Officer Mai on March 21, 2017.

The incident in uestion took place on March 18, 2017.

I have provided you two pictures.

The first one, with the perp in red, I got off of Instagram:

Here are other links on social media:

twitter.com
The latest Tweets from Vincent Nava (@vincentnavaa). Rest In Peace Nick Cubas


https://www.instagram.com/vincentnava/

www.instagram.com
7,722 Followers, 360 Following, 13 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @vincentnava


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_l8DpjxvlRnJThmvO_bz_g


All this information I got from a friend:

Here is her statement on this person and her statement:

I found them by searching the lettering on the blonde kid's skateboard. Great camera btw.. I couldn't get detailed screenshots until I found your video posted.

I attest that this Vincent Nava fellow is the one who struck my sign and broke it.

Here's a video showing what he did:


I have also attached two photos of my sign, that was broken.


Let me know if you have any questions.

Once again, I attest that this person identified as Vincent Nava on social media is the guy who hit my sign.

Thank you for your help. 


---------------------

Here is the first response that I received from Officer Neris:

Re: Case #170109269 Re: Vandalism, sign broken

Felipe Neris




Thu 3/23, 7:47 AM

You replied on 3/23/2017 8:26 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment