Sunday, March 26, 2017

Letter to the Editor: "Thank you for your patriotism, Arthur"

An hour before LA for Trump's MAGA March, I received the following letter:

Hello Arthur,

I noticed the other day that in addition to your impressive videos from California, you are also a contributor to Town Hall. You remind me that political activism comes from two directions in this country not just the political left. For the first time in many years, I see everyday Americans voicing their opinions forcefully and I am greatly encouraged by it.

Recently, I had the opportunity to meet some of Donald Trumps "Angel Mom's" at an event here in Washington D.C. They told me their heartbreaking stories of how they lost their loved ones at the hands of foreign nationals illegally trespassing in our lands. As a legal immigrant, I have also done my part in combating illegal immigration in a small way. 

Again sir, I commend you for your activism; fearless, proactive & non-violent.

Alexander M. Gill



No comments:

Post a Comment