Thursday, February 18, 2016

I Was Out of Order Ten Times in Huntington Park

If you review the February 16, 2016 Huntington Park City Council meeting, you will Mayor Karina Macias rule me out of order frequently.

Every time I tried to speak, she either refused to look at me, or she tried to interrupt me.

The truth is -- every time that I spoke the truth ...

Every time that I spoke out against their corruption ...

Every time that residents of the city called out the miscreant behavior of the city council ...

Every time that I held the mayor accountable for interrupting me over and over ...

The mayor would declare:

"You are out of order!"

The truth is  ...

The Huntington Park City Council has been out of order from the moment that four of the members chose to appoint two illegal aliens to city commissions.

They have continued to be out of order as they do the bidding of Puppet Master Efren Martinez.

They give contracts to their friends and political cronies.

They ignore the needs of the--legal--residents.

The Huntington Park City Council members

Mayor Karina Macias
Vice Mayor Graciela Ortiz
Councilmember Marilyn Sanabria
Councilmember Jhonny Pineda

They are out of order, and they will continue to be out of order until they sit in a jail cell.

Then the city council will be returned to order once again.

In the meantime, I can boast that in Huntington Park, CA

I was ruled out of order TEN TIMES, and there was nothing that they could do about it.

How can that which is out of order rule anyone else in any other way?!


No comments:

Post a Comment