Wednesday, September 21, 2011

M. LePage, Bon Effort!

M. LePage, bienvenu.

Vous etes un bon gouvernor.

I was surprised, and delighted to read that French is your first language.

Anyway, I appreciate the other language that you speak as Governor of Main, the language of fiscal discipline, limited government, and individual responsibility.

Honestly, I wish that you were the Governor in California, where partisan bickering passes for advocacy for the people. Governor Brown may push to the center for business reform, yet the state legislature is still as ever more interested in the next election than the next generation of Californians.

Despite the crap you take from the press for your salty language, I relish your candor. Though I am not a resident of "The Pine Tree State," I declare that you are just what Mainers have needed for a long time, as does every other state hemorrhaging tax money into wasteful welfare entitlements.

"Dirigo", an apt motto for your state, certainly applies to your dedicated leadership.

Keep up the good work, M. LePage. Bon effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment